Website Hosting at Pinkboard is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Websites may only contain legal content.
- Content may not include copyright material, except with permission of the copyright holder.
- R-rated content must use an adult verification service. X-rated content is not permitted by Australian law.
- Websites and email addresses may not be used for spam (unsolicited commercial email).
- Websites may not contain hate messages against any group.
- Websites may not offer services that compete with Pinkboard or its associated web sites.
- Pinkboard reserves the right to terminate, suspend or charge extra for a website if the traffic becomes excessive.
Pinkboard does not guarantee 100% uptime for its equipment and services. Pinkboard will endeavour to maintain continuous service, but may experience short outages.
Pinkboard reserves to right to terminate or suspend any website without notice if the content is found to breach any of the above terms and conditions.
In no event will Pinkboard be liable for any incidental damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the the website.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact Panther.
29 April, 2007